Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and conditions are provided out outline the services of Kickon Equestrian
- Kickon equestrian reserve the right to amend, change or update these terms and conditions at any time. We also reserve the right to remove, amend or update the website for any reason and at any time without providing any notice.
- At all times it is your responsibility to have access to the website and to read through the terms and conditions thoroughly, if you do not agree with the terms then you should not use any of the products and services we provide.
- All products purchased through the website are your responsibility. And it’s your responsibility to have any saddles checked by a professional of your choice during your 5 day trail to confirm they are fit for the purpose they are intended for. Kickon equestrian are not responsible for any problems or issues that occur whilst you are trailing our products.
- Accuracy of content- Kickon Equestrian makes every effort to provide accurate information regarding descriptions of items for sale, prices, recommendations for use and all other matters but some errors will inevitably occur. We reserve the right to correct these as soon as we find them. We are happy to provide information and advice, both on the website and by email and phone, we will always take care to try and ensure this is accurate and appropriate but can’t accept any liability for the actions that you have taken.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Placing your order
- Once you have placed an order you are legally bound to out terms and conditions and it’s your responsibility to check product description and pictures before placing an order
- Our products are also listing on other selling sites and available for saddle fitting and should they become unavailable we reserve the right to cancel an order and if this should this happen you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Our products are sold as seen and described in their individual adverts. It is your responsibility to read the product descriptions and to get in touch with us should you require any addition information.
- For an non UK orders please get in touch for any additional information on delivery and availability.
- For all international orders custom charges and also VAT is chargeable we are happy to complete any customs forms.
- We will attempt to deliver products with 3-5 working days once payment has been received. In some cases, delivery may take longer due to demands, stock levels or delivery issues which our out of our control. In these cases, delivery may take up to 21 days but we will keep you informed at all times.
- All of our orders are charged in accordance to the prices and delivery timeframes listed on the delivery page with a maximum of 2 saddles per delivery unless previously agreed before placing the order. In the event that a delivery is delayed for any reason Kickon equestrian will not be held accountable for any inconvenience that this may cause.
- It is your responsibility to ensure someone is present on the day of delivery or a suitable alternative has been arranged for the delivery of your items, failure to do so will not result in a prolonged trail period It is your responsibility to sign for the parcel on arrival and to report and photograph any damaged caused in transit before opening the package this cannot be done after the day of delivery and we will not be held responsible for any damage obtained during transit.
- Saddles shipped abroad are packaged in suitable boxes and bubble wrap but please check and report any issues as soon as you take delivery. Custom charges and also VAT is chargeable and this will not be any different for non-EU deliveries. We are happy to complete any customs forms.
- Hay Steamers may take up to 2 weeks as they are often made to order, if there is going to be a delay on your order you will be kept informed.
Saddle Trial Information
- The 5 day Trial Period this is for saddles delivered to a UK address only, no 5 day trial will be given on International orders unless this has been previously discussed.
- Your 5 day trial period is inclusive of Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays the trial starts on the delivery date of your saddle or the day of collection if collecting in person, any saddles being returned must be listed and submitted on a Returns form and needs to arrive back with us no later the day following the last day of your trial.
- We reserve the right to not permit trials on new, or nearly new saddles as the wear from use during the trial could lead to the devaluation of the Goods. If you wish to trial a product, you are required to pay the full sale value, plus the cost of carriage.
- During the trial period you are fully responsible for the Goods. By purchasing a product from our website, you are accepting full responsibility and risk. Should any loss or damage incur during the trial you will be held liable. Saddles must not be exposed to wet weather, ridden in jeans or trousers with back pockets. You should ride saddles in suitable footwear to avoid rubbing the saddle. Saddles are to be stored in a suitable secure location and no saddle should be sat on unless on a suitably sized horse or pony any saddle that comes back damaged structurally or cosmetically may only be liable to a partial refund or in some cases no refund will be given at all, this will be at our discretion.
- If the saddle is found to be not suitable during the trial period you must make us aware as soon as possible and we will check in for regular updates. The saddle must be returned to us in the same condition it left.
- You are liable for any return costs.
- It is your responsibility to inspect any saddles you have on trial immediately after they arrive to unsure that you are happy with the condition as this cannot be bought to our attention after your trial.
Selling your Saddle
- If you have a saddle for sale then please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including pictures of each side, the girth straps, any damage and the width of the saddle. Please include all relevant information the make, size, fit, any damage and how long you have owned the saddle.
- Please the price you are looking for we do not offer a service to value your saddle and we will then reply with any more information that we need and a counter offer if we don’t feel that the we can buy in at that price.
- You are responsible for getting the saddle to us and should the saddle arrive with any damage or not as described it will be your responsibility to have the saddle collected we will not pay return postage for any saddles that have been rejected.
- Funds will be paid into your account on the day that we receive the saddle and have checked it.
- The same rules for selling your saddle applies to any saddles that have be part exchanged.
- As a UK Consumer, under the consumer contracts regulations you have the right to cancel an order within 14 days without reason. The cancellation period expires 14 days from the date your order is delivered. If Any products have been custom made, used or are new and removed from packaging then these rights do not apply.
- It is your responsibility to inform us via post or email email@example.com before the 14th day period is up quoting the order reference and stating that products in question are still in original packaging and or un used, any open/ used products may only be subject to a partial refund or in some cases will no longer be eligible of any form of refund.
Made to Measure Saddles
- Made to Measure saddles are a bespoke made product and if this is ordered thought the website it is your responsibility to ensure the measurements, size and colour ordered it correct.
- Bespoke and customised goods are not subject to cancellations rights under Consumer Rights Act.
Simply Steam-Hay Steamer Warranty.
Your Simply Steam hay steamer comes with a 6 month warranty against manufacturing faults only, your warranty is effective from the date of delivery.
All repairs and replacements are at our discretion For more information about the warranty, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before any repairs are carried out on your hay steamer under warranty, you must provide proof of purchase (such as your order conformation email or copy invoice). Without proof of purchase, there will be a fee for the work required.
You must return the faulty part back to us for inspection, no parts will be sent until we have received this.
If you’re Simply hay steamer is faulty, it is repaired / replaced by us or by our authorised representative.
If a part for your Steamer is no longer avaliable we will replace it with a similar functional part
Any repair, replacement or exchange of your Simply Steam under warranty does not extend the warranty period.
Exceptions to the warranty.
The warranty does not cover the following conditions:
Normal wear and tear.
Removal of blockages.
Use of parts or accessories that are not delivered with your original order
Any Repairs and installations by parties that are not completed by us.
Faults or damage caused by not maintaining the hay container or steam generator as described in the hay steamer manual.
Using dirty unfiltered or hard water in the steam generator
Allowing the steam generator to run below minimum fill line or run out of water.
Insufficiently descaling the steam generator or foreign objects in the steam generator.
Faults or damage caused by negligent use or misuse, which includes but is not limited to the following conditions:
Using your Simply Steam in a location that does not meet the conditions listed in the hay steamer
Physically dropping heavy loads into the hay steaming chamber.
Using dirty unfiltered water in the steam generator.
Allowing the steam generator to run low on water.
Insufficiently descaling or cleaning the steam generator.
Foreign objects or liquids (only those specified) in the steam generator or steam manifold.
The hose connector, due to lack of lubrication or accidental breakage.
Due to the size of the hay steamer courier charges are non refundable, it is the buyers responsibility to cover these costs.
If your Steamer is deemed to be Faulty we will contribute £5 towards the return postage
Any equipment that is deemed to be a manufacturing fault will be replaced in a timely manor.
No postage refund will be given for goods returned, inspected and found to be faults caused by the user.
Goods returned to us for testing can be returned upon request when return postage has been paid.
As you’re Simply Steam has been made to order, postage charges are not covered by warranty. for either repair or returns after the six month period.
If you are not satisfied with your hay steamer you can return it unused within 14 Days of receiving it.
Late returns will incur late return penalties.
A product refund is given when you inform us of intention to return within 7 days of delivery. Product must then be returned within 14 days of original receipt. All postage and packing costs are paid for by buyer, refund is for product only.
All equipment must be returned to us in resalable condition.
Buyer is responsible for ensuring item is adequately wrapped to prevent damage in transport.
Any Damaged goods upon return are not eligible for a refund and the return postage back to you will be charged.
Refunds will not be given if purchased 6 months or over, we will only replace faulty goods within the 6 months of purchase period.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the products you purchase is at your sole risk.
- The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Kickon, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
- Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Kickon equestrian is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Kickon Equestrian may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/4/18
What we collect
We may collect the following information from you:
- your name and job title
- your contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us on email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.