Selling your Saddle
WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT FOR GOOD QUALITY AFFORDABLE SECOND HAND SADDLES £300 AND UNDER.
IF YOU HAVE A PRESTIGE OR HIGH END SADDLE UNFORTUNATELY ITS NOT FOR US.
- If you have a saddle for sale then please send us an email to email@example.com including pictures of each side of the saddle, the girth straps, any damage and the width of the saddle. Please include all relevant information for example the make, size, fit, any damage and how long you have owned the saddle.
- Please tell us the price you are looking for we do not offer a service to value your saddle and we will then reply with any more information that we need from you and or a counter offer if we don’t feel that the we can buy in at that price.
- You are responsible for getting the saddle to us and should the saddle arrive with any damage or not as described it will be your responsibility to have the saddle collected we will not pay return postage for any saddles that have been rejected.
- Funds will be paid into your account on the day that we receive the saddle and have checked it.
- The same rules for selling your saddle applies to any saddles that have be part exchanged.